Crown Auto Group, one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, is a family owned organization that believes in strong quality, integrity, and teamwork, with a great opportunity for a Product Advisor within CROWN Auto Group.
We're looking for a Product Advisor to join our team and take their career to the next level in a progressive company with opportunities.
- Sell vehicles to obtain dealership profit, increase volume and maintain customer satisfaction
- Examine and analyze actions continually to best manage time and plan more effectively
- Keep abreast of technological changes in automotive industry including: new products, features, accessories, and the benefits to customer
- Recognize that business is built on customer satisfaction and work diligently toward that goal
- Identify each client’s vehicle requirements by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrate vehicles
- Deliver vehicles to customers and ensure the customer understands the operating features, warranty conditions and all related documents in order to establish customer loyalty
- Maintain an owner follow-up and prospect development system to encourage repeat referral and new business; through dedicated computer system
- Acquaint customers with service department personnel to emphasize quality and efficiency of dealership operations
- Prepare reports on all sales activities, including prospecting, follow-ups, sales presentations, new clients, repeat clients, etc.
- Accurately complete all appropriate paperwork related to sales on a timely manner
- Follow the structured sales process
- Prospect and deal with existing dealership customers
- Perform any other duties as requires
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Current Provincial Vehicles Sales Person's License or willing to require within 30 days.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales role, preferably in progressive auto industry roles
- Valid Driver’s License
- A passion for customer service and Automobiles.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives.
- Able to find new methods and principles and ability to incorporate them into existing maintenance practices as needed.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
CROWN AUTO GROUP is an equal opportunity employer! We are looking for great women and men of various ethnicities to diversify our workplace. If you feel, or know someone who is qualified, please apply with a cover letter and resume. We thank all those that apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- Job Type
- Product Advisor
- 1-2 years
- High School or equivalent
CROWN Auto Group1717 Waverley St.Winnipeg, MB R3T 6A9Directions